CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 25, 2010

Friends Never Say Goodbye


It's crazy to think that there is only two more weeks of this semester and even harder to think that I will not be returning to the 'burg until after my mission. (but don't be discouraged...I will keep posting my crazy adventures)
For this post though I would like to dedicate every word to my roommates. . . more like best friends!

KATY: You probably know what I am gonna say. . ."I have no idea why I like ya, I just do!" You are one of my great friends and I am so blessed to have known you since my first semester up here.You always have a smile on your face and you have helped me get through some hard times. . . staying up until three or sometimes later at night sitting on my bed or out in the living room just talking. I always have fun with you and glad we can share our college adventures together. I am going to miss you so much, since you will be gone from the 'burg when I get back from my mission, but that does not mean we ain't gonna see each other. Heck! we are a couple best friends for crying out loud. . . lol! Thanks for everything Katy and I can't wait to see what dress you pick for me! ;-)

MEGAN: Thanks for everything! I love to see you so happy and I am so happy for everything that you have experienced this semester! Just know you are one of my best friends and I love hanging out and talking to you. I love that you are a huggable persona and still give me hugs even though you know I am not a hug kind of person, but you still give them to me and they do make me feel better, anythough I am so stiff. It's crazy to think that we have known each other for two years and I am grateful that you have been there since the start of my college life. I am going to miss you so much Megan. . . but the adventures of THE MKB will live on forever!(ha...I just made that up!) lol. Anyways, I am glad I can talk to you and glad that you are able to talk to me! Never loose touch and hopefully I will see you when I get back!

HEIDI: I know I have not known you for very long, but I am so grateful that you are one of my roommates this semester. I always enjoy talking to you and I love the fact that you just go with the flow and how me and you have a lot in common! Thanks for everything you have brought to this Apartment because you really are a great example and fun to be around. Keep in touch! I will love to hear from you and I hope that one day you might get to experience a mission as well, because I know that is what you want to do. If you are really serious about it and are completely dedicated to the idea then my advise to you is to not let any body elses opionions get to you. I have been saying that I am going on a mission since I was like ten years old and I have not yet changed my mind. I am so close and I am at the point that I finally get to go. People will keep telling you that someone is going to come along and you are going to get married and you won't make it to a mission, but I know that if that is where you believe the Lord is leading you then you will make it. You still have two years, but keep your mind focused on preparing for a mission. Even if you don't go on one. . . I know by preparing yourself for one, you will be blessed because no matter what the Lord is sending you on somesort of mission.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Y'all and remember FRIENDS NEVER SAY GOODBYE

0 comments: