Alright. . . so I have been really busy with end of the semester projects for my classes and I just finished my major literary project for my English 335 class. For this project we are aloud to do what we want with the approval of our professor. For my project I decided to take the poem "Thirteen ways of Looking at a Blackbird" by Wallace Stevens. This is one of the works we studied this semester and so I decided to do photographs for each stanza and give a new perspective to the reader for the poem. The photos that I took are my interpretations of how I view the poem. I thank my frieds for making this poem come to life by being the figures in my photos. It was a great experience to take them out and make this poem come to life. I hope you like what I have done to this poem and I hope you like the photographs I took.
The song I have playing is for the cd "tribute to metallica" called "fade to black" I think this song fits in perfectly with the poem and the photos. . . enjoy my project and hopefully I get an A+ on it ;-)
March 21, 2010
Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird
Posted by Simply Britt at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Very cool! Great job with the pictures! I hope you get 110%! You deserve it!
This is great, Brittany! Very creative.
Oh Brittany! Is there a way that you can email the video to me? Youtube is blocked in China, but I definitely want to see your work!
Post a Comment