CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 14, 2010

Where in the world has Britt been?

Well y'all. . . I am back into the blogging biz!
Sorry it has been so long since I have last posted, but the semetser just ended about a week ago and I have been busy with packing and finals and all that fun stuff. But to give y'all a little run down of what else I have been up to here is a recap:
My last weekend up in the 'burg was filled with the spirit, laugher, and a whole lot of fun! I spent that weekend going to an easter party and then general conference (all four sessions) seriously. . . it's like a holiday weekend up there! Then Easter Sunday we had a big easter potluck dinner at my apartment for all of my friends and roommates who did not get spend it with family. It was fun.

I finished my semester off with final papers and packing. (Yes)unfortuantly I had to pack up, but it's all good because I will be starting a new chapter in my life. . . I will be serving a full time mission for my church.
I spent every last moment with two off my best friends (who where also my roommates) Katy annd Megan. We ended our adventures last Monday when my dad came and got me and we loaded the car up for I can take everything back to Texas and then went to enjoy some Big Judds. I was sad to say goodbye to the Budges because they have seriously become my adopted parents away from home!



After a week of traveling (we spent a couple days in Alpine Utah with my aunt and a couple cousins and I got to go to lunch one day with another best friend of mine, Tiffany) then last Thursday we drove to Elpaso where I spent a couple days at my grandparents house and finally Sudnay I made it all the way back to San Antonio!
Don't worry the adventures will not die. . . after all I still have this summer's adventures before I head off for my mission.

THINGS COMING THIS SUMMER:
--I will be getting together with all of my siblings and niece and nephews for we can all be together one last time before I leave on my mission.
--I will be going up to Portland and Rexburg for my Best Friend Megan's wedding. . . Katy and I are putting a bridal shower together in Rexburg and then the wedding will be at the Portland Temple.
--and I will be getting my mission call in August!

So stay tuned for more adventures to come and also check out my newly added photos in my april ablum!

0 comments: