CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 23, 2010

One day at a time...

This semester has been a very busy semester and social life has to be able to some how sneak its way into my schedule. I am usually on campus for majority of the day. . . I leave for classes in the morning and then I go to work and usually I will try to go to the gym on campus right after. Where does the rest of my evening go? Well, after I work out I'll go home for I can shower and get a quick bight to eat for dinner and than I'm off to the library once more. I have an amazing study spot in the library (I call it my cramming corner). I don't actually cram because I like to engage myself in my readings and writtings (since I am an english major). After I feel like I got a good amount done I will head on home and get ready for bed. I usually will do an ab workout and then read my scriptures, say my prayer and not even seconds later. . . I am completely out.
Just thought I'd tell y'all what my typical days are like here in the 'burg!
this is the 'BRITT' signing out! peace yo ;-]

0 comments: