Last night I was listening to some music and came across this song by Tim McGraw called, "My Little Girl." I fell in love with the song the moment I heard it I think everybody should listen to it, especially my Dad! I know this is all part of the leaving home and having to let go and especially since that this coming fall I will be leaving on my mission and will be gone from home for a full 18 months...I will always be, hopefully, my dad's little girl. I know since I am going on my mission this year I am still a couple to a few years away from marriage, but I would love it Dad if this could be our song that we dance to at my wedding!!
Love, Britt~
February 26, 2010
For my Daddy. . .
Posted by Simply Britt at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment