CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 13, 2010

Just another day...

Friday the 12th--- typical Friday...go to work, go to my one and only class on Fridays and then come home, but that is when things got a little bit more crazy. I got home from my English 314 class when soon after Dan came over and visited with me and Heidi for a while. He left and I went to go check the mail to find that I got a valentine's day card from my Mom...I opened to find that the first thing written by my mom was "and we would trade you for anyone else." I called my mom to clarify that she accidently wrote that and she said she meant to write "wouldn't" not "would" lol. An hour or so later Megan came home and then about another hour later Katy came home along with Josh. Soon after Me, Megan, Josh, and Katy all headed out to Broulims (the grocery store). Well, not far into our walk they thought it would be funny to push me into the snow and so I caught my balance and did not fall completely in, though, right after that they pushed me again and I completely went into the snow...not cool. I decided to throw a snowball at Megan (that is where the war began)! Me and Josh automatically teamed up against Megan and Katy and we ended up having a snowball fight all the way to Broulims. We were shopping for food and stuff for the Olympic Opening Ceremony party we were going to be having that night. In the store I turned around and Josh's zipper was all the way down, Josh got a little pink and me and Katy just laughed a bit. Then we ran into Ryan and Bobby who were also getting stuff for tonight. I told Ryan that I will be making some Sinfully Sinful Chocolate Cake for tonight and he looked at me and was like "Is it better then sex?" well we all know there is a cake called Sex Cake and well I answered "I don't know, I don't think I have had that kind before." Ryan laughed and said, "well, you should know if it's better." Let's just say Ryan does not have the cleanest mind. He completely embarrased me in the store, lol. When I got home I started making the cake and Thomas came over to walk over to the Cottonwood lounge with me. I made it all the way to the Cottonwood parking lot when I totally biffed it. I slipped on the ice and totally fell and the pan flew out of my hands as I landed on my butt. The cake landed face up and so it was still good, but the whipcream went everwhere. I was upset because my beautiful cake was all messy now, but at least everyone at the party loved it still! This was by far one of the craziest, interesting days of my life!

0 comments: