CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 2, 2010

Love Never Dies

One of my favorite musicals has got to be "Phantom of the Opera." A classic indeed.
well back in October the sequel to this famous musical was revealed. The Phantom returns and this time in New York City...we traveled from Europe to the early times of America. I fell in love with this plot once I heard a song from this sequel...can't wait to see the whole thing ;-) but until then check out one of the songs from the sequel called "Til I hear you Sing" this song is sung by the phantom.



AMAZING~

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow! I never heard about a sequel! Did Andrew Loyd Webber do the music for this one too? This song was really powerful. However, how did the phantom suddenly have a perfect face? We'll have to check it out.