I was thinking to myself of what on earth can I do for my final blog post of the year and well...I decided that each month their had to be a grand highlight and though some months were filled with many highlights and went back to each month and found something from that month that totally made my year!
JANUARY:
The highlight of the first month I would say was meeting Kirby Heyborne (guy from the best two years). And making a crazy video with some friends on a not so typical saturday night at BYU-I. 
FEBURARY:
I had a lot of highlights from this month..from hide n' seek in walmart, to crazy girl nights..but I would say that this year tops the list of the best V-Day or shall I say Singles Awareness Day ;-)
MARCH:
Well I would say the highlight of March was when I started dating Cody and though me and Cody are not dating any more we are still good friends!
APRIL:
I finished off my second semester at BYU-Idaho and then went down to Provo where I got to celebrate Easter with my brother Eric and my sister Kimberly (along with Eric's fiance and my brother-in-law, David)
MAY:
I returned home to Texas for the summer!
JUNE:
This month, Eric and Kiersten got married in the L.A Temple in California
JULY:
I got together with my friends..Allie, Rachel, and Alyssa from highschool and of course fourth of july was this month
AUGUST:
This month I got my very first cell phone..lol! and well I had an end of the summer so long best friends with my two bestest friends/coworkers..Emily and Jordan!
SEPTEMBER:
The highlight was for sure going back to Rexburg, Idaho ready to see what my third semester will have to offer!
OCTOBER:
Well of course the highlight was turning twenty years old!!! NO LONGER A TEENAGER!
NOVEMBER:
My competitive Intermeral Soccer Team won the championships of BYU-Idaho earning ourselves the conventent shirt of the semester!!! 

DECEMBER:
The highlight of this month was ending yet another great semester and having the best FHE family ever and also getting to go home to Texas for Christmas!
SO THIS YEAR ENDED UP BEING ONE OF THE BEST YEARS EVER! I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO 2010 AND I AM GOING TO TAKE IT DAY BY DAY TO SEE WHAT THIS NEW YEAR HAS TO OFFER!! happy new years eve and see y'all next year!
December 31, 2009
so long another 2009...
Posted by Simply Britt at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It was quite a fun year! Lots of fun things happened! And, yep, next year will be better! After all, Lydia's coming!
Post a Comment