One pair of long johns, One pair of jeans, One sweater hooded jacket, One winter coat, One pair of boots, One Scarf, One pair of earmuffs, Two pairs of Knee socks, Two pairs of gloves, Three shirts layered, and a very, very, very cold December day with hotchocolate in my hand. Yep, this is what my attire consist of every day I go out now.
White, fluffy Rexburg Snow, Negative degrees and a frozen face is what I face every time I leave my apartment.
Hot, Humidity, dry, brown, shorts, t-shirt, flipflops, and an frozen dessert in my hand is the kind of place i come from...TEXAS!! 15 more days until I am back in warmer weather where snow does not appear and below 60 is considered freezing!
Though in the end I can only spend a couple weeks in this beautiful Texas air, then back to the 'burg where I will spend a harsh winter....I get the worst of Texas during the summer and then I get the worst of Rexburg for the winter. I just can't get my perfect weather!
right now as I look ouside, I see snow, ice, negative 6 degrees saying, "I rather stay inside and cuddle up in a blanket, but I have to go to class...
December 3, 2009
Oh the weather outside is Frightful....
Posted by Simply Britt at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yep, I can't say I miss the snow! I love not needing to wear a jacket outside! I don't know what I'm going to do in Washington next week! Yikes! Y'all better come see us in Galveston for New Years! Then you can go to the beach and watch fireworks!
Post a Comment