CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 11, 2009

FINALS!!!!

So in honor of finals week...i have taken the song "How Far We've Come" by Matchbox Twenty and changed up the words some for you can see how i am feeling about finals coming up next week..lol

I'm waking up at the start of the day,
But it's feeling like every other morning before,
Now I wonder what my grades are going to be after this,
The prefessors are talking like this test defines where we stand
And I started staring at the paper with multiple questions
Can you tell me what this is, i fail to believe i've learned this at all?

But I belive this semester is coming to the end,
Oh, well i guess were going to find out
Let's see what finals we have
Let's see what finals we have
Well, I believe, it all, is going to end well
Oh, well I guess were going to pass
Let's see what finals we have
Let's see what finals we have

I think Monday has arrived, but i rather stay in bed,
Then again is my test today, or do have another night
Started reading every review
I started sweating because times out
I sat down at my desk, ready for what's to come next
Said, where is my pencil? I think it's still in my room.
Say your prayers, this is it, take a gulp i'm ready to faint

But I belive this semester is coming to the end,
Oh, well i guess were going to find out
Let's see what finals we have
Let's see what finals we have
Well, I believe, it all, is going to end well
Oh, well I guess were going to pass
Let's see what finals we have
Let's see what finals we have

I'm done done, baby I'm all done
There are no more questions to answer and no more papers
It was stressful, stressful, it was just all stressful
Now it's over for me and it's over for you
Well it's done done, baby it's all done
There are no more questions to answer and no more papers
Well it's done done, baby it's all done
NOw it's over for me and it's over for you

But I belive this semester is coming to the end,
Oh, well i guess were going to find out
Let's see what finals we have
Let's see what finals we have
Well, I believe, it all, is going to end well
Oh, well I guess were going to pass
Let's see what finals we have
Let's see what finals we have


HURRAY!!!! Next week is finals week and then i'm going home on Thrusday!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Good luck with finals! I'm rooting for you.

Kimberly said...

You get to fly home tomorrow! Yay! And you have to convince mom and dad to come here for new years! I haven't seen you in a while!