CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 13, 2009

HeLlO rExY~

driving down the high way the welcome to Idaho sign comes into clear view and that is when i felt like I just drove into home (my home away from home). Couple hours later and we are in the amazing 'burg (rexburg that is). Where I will begin my second year of school at Brigham Young University. Eagerly excited I moved into my apartment (Birch Plaza) with all my roommates... Megan, Katy (both which were in my previous ward last year) Jaclyn, Brooke, and Kristen (whom are brand new freshmen). Right then I knew this would be an amazing semester/year.


Now i've been up for like a week and can't recall everything that i have done, but last thrusday is when classes started. I must say that i love my classes very much, later on this week i will give y'all a heads up on my classes and what they are like :)

Last Wednesday before school began my roommates and I each became a princess...lol (we are the one's that look the most like us, etc.) We colored some coloring pages and put them up on our wall in the living room. The princess i am is Bell (from beauty and the beast).

(more pictures in my september 2009 link of all the other princess pics)
Now that I am back up to school I will be more involved with up dating my byu-idaho adventures (LIFE IN THE BURG). So I know this is a short post, but just know many more are coming this school year. I look forward to sharing with y'all my college life...
don't forget to check my pics as i keeping adding more this school year...for right now..check out my september 2009 pictures!!!!!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love how you love college so much. :) Here's to a great year!