"Better not be late for curfew or you'll turn into a pumpkin!" Alright so yes saturday night me and all my roommates were late for curfew, but instead of turning into pumpkin's we walked out to find that it was snowing alot and the car was almost non-visible. But let me explain myself before you think that we are just bad BYU-Idaho students who are disobeying the honor code!
Dan and Josh came over Saturday night and so me, Heidi, and Katy decided to go to the movies with them. It was amazing because we went and saw the movie "The Blind Side" if you have not yet seen that movie I recommend it with all my heart. It was by far one of the best moview I have see thus far. The movie did not even end unitl midnight (that is when curfew is) and so we headed straight home after words to find that our other roommate, megan, was still not home either. So ending our awesome weekend on Saturday all of us were late for curfew being punished by snow! 
February 1, 2010
SNOW IS OUR PUMPKIN
Posted by Simply Britt at 12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'd say that movie would be worth shoveling some snow! David and I saw it for our anniversary and I left feeling like I could do so much more to make the world a better place. Very inspirational! And, though I hate hate hate the snow! It would not feel like much of a sacrifice in my book!
Post a Comment