So as I sit here at the Saltlake Airport I realized that I hate flying. So my journey started off at teh Idaho Falls Airport where it flew me to the Saltlake Airport where I now sit and wait for my flight to Seattle. On my flight to Saltlake I had the window sit where on the other side of me was an older man who was flying with his wife and son. He seemed like a decent guy until we started flying that is when he fell asleep...so since he was asleep he started leaning towards where I was sitting I felt like I was going to get smashed up against the window, luckily every time he about hit me he would adjust himself, while still sleeping, to sit up straight, then it would just start all over again. To top off the sleeper next to me he even snored. I realized as I was flying to Saltlake that I get headaches while flying. Therefore, I do not like flying. But I am really grateful that this crazy week is over it was an extremely busy week of school, but was glad to end it by going over to the Budges house for pizza and visiting, those who do not know...Brother Budge was the 1st counsler in my ward last year and him and his wife pretty much became my adopted parents while I attend school up here in Idaho. As I close this post I am excited to be getting to spend Thanksgiving in Washington with my grandparents and cousins (on my mom's side). I'll keep ya posted this week and hopefully will get my picutures updated this week as well!!! HAPPY TURKEY WEEK!!
November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Have fun! Tell grandma & grandpa hi for us! And you totally should have put some shaving cream on that guys face and tickled him with a feather!
Post a Comment