Got it figured out now...so here is the scope:
I have done alot of thinking and what not about what I really want to do or get out of my life.
Now, as people have known that I have been majoring in english-professional writing. Well, I never actaully wanted to do that to begin with. Sure, people dream of being editors and journalist and newspaper reporter/writers. But as I thought things through..that is not me at all. Thought that was my dream, but it turns out it never really was my dream to begin with...it was those other people's dream, telling us english majors that the only way you'll ever really make any money is if you go into professional writing and do editing or newspaper. I want to spend my life doing something I love to do, and not be cooped up in an office all day for the rest of my life...I want to get out and see what the world has for me...and through much thought and thinking, I've come to finally know what I want to do with my life. Professional writing was never my thing..infact, I have takin' in much research and enjoyment of creative writing pratically my whole entire life. So I'm switching my major to english-creative writing. What I'm I going to do with that you ask...I want to be a mother and be there for my kids all the time...and not having to go into work every single day, all day...so I decided I want to be that home mom and as far as a job goes...one day I want to be able to open up a summer writing camp for children and possibly teenagers. I will of course get my own children involved, giving them the opportunity and all of the children an opporturnity to let their imagination show and be not ashamed of their thoughts, dreams, and desires. This will give them a place to come and unleash all that they are creating within there minds. That is pretty much the basic of what I want to do..and the beauty of doing this is that I can do this anywhere I am...where ever my husband is workin', even if it is in farm town...that is where I will start my journey with this summer writing camp..it doesn't matter where I am, all that matters it that children come.
So yeah...that is my dream and I can do it anywhere.
May 8, 2009
figured out...
Posted by Simply Britt at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment