Has some know my Grandpa Matthews passed away this past week. . . though he has been struggling some it still came as a shock to us all. I first heard the news while I was at work and though I only had a couple hours til closing I could not keep the tears in. I loved my Grandpa so much and anyone who knew him knew of his love and care for everyone around him. The last time I was in Washington was over Thanksgiving break and instead of coming home to Texas or going down to Utah my parents bought me a plane ticket so I could spend it with my Grandparents. I was so grateful for that time with them and was so glad that I got to spend that wonderful time with Grandpa Matthews because little did I know that would be the last time here on earth. I know I will see him again and I know he will continue watching over his family here on earth because they meant the most to him. I could go on and on about him. . . but needless to say I sure hope he is getting to eat all the ice cream he wants up there because that would be a paradise for him! love you Grandpa see you later.
July 1, 2010
Love has it's ways
Posted by Simply Britt at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment