CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 5, 2009

AHHHHH!!!!!

i feel terrible for not posting things very good this semester. I don't know what it is but this really is a busy busy busy semesester. Here let me give you a load down of what my daily week schedule is with 17 credit hours, soccer, social life, and so much more.
Monday I wake up at about 8:00 in the morning and finish up any last minute homework that I did not get done that weekend, because I don't like doing homework on Sunday. After that I take my shower and eat my breakfast getting ready for my classes. I then head out into the crisp fall air of Rexburg, Idaho to go to my first class at 10:15, my Outdoor Leadership class. Class gets done at 11:15 and then I'm on my run to the Clark building for my 11:30 class, Creative Writing. This class gets out at 12:30 and then i'm once again in a hurry to the Benson building for my Environmental Stewardship class which starts at 12:45 and gets done at 1:45. I then head home to my apartment where I eat my lunch and get started on my homework. Then having the calling that I do, FHE Mom, at about 6:30 I get together with the FHE Dad and prepare for the activity for family homeevening at 7:00. Then after FHE I finish up any homework I did not get done before and then hopefully I get to bed at a decent time. Wednesday's are pretty much the same schedule, except for the Family Home Evening part. I just spend my evening doing homework and try to be somewhat social that day.
Tuesday's are a rather busy days and are the same as Thursdays, except that Tuesday is devotional day. I wake up at about 7:00 in the morning and I get ready and eat breakfast before I go to class. I then head out the door for my 8:00 class which is Light and Sound. Class gets out at 9:30 and then I head over to the Taylor for my religion class, Family Foundations, which starts at 10:15, since I have plenty of time before class starts I begin my homework for the next day. Class gets out at 11:15 and then I head home to eat my lunch and depending on how much I have to do, I will sometimes take an hour nap. On Tuesday's we have devotional at 2:00 and usually I do not go on campus for this, I stay at the apartment and listen to it on the radio while baking a treat for my roommmates to enjoy when they come home. Then back to my normal schedule for Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have my Literary Interpretation class at 3:00 and it goes to 4:30. I then go straight to the restroom where I change my clothes for soccer practice, which starts at 4:30, I am usually late because of my class, but my coach understands. I then have soccer practice from 4;30 to 6:00 and then on my way home from soccer I stop by at my friend, Thomas's apartment and I hang out with him and his roommates for a while. Then I get home about 6:45 and will take a shower and eat dinner and than watch The Office. I then start on my homework.
Friday is a much more relaxing day. I get up at 8:00 and once again get ready for my class and such. I once again have Outdoor Leadership and then I head to Creative Writing. I am done with classes by 12:30 and then I head home to eat lunch and get started on my homework, so I would not have that much to do on Saturday. I either have a soccer game Friday night or Saturday morning. But I usually spend my Friday night hanging out with my friends and just relaxing.
Saturday, I might have a soccer game, but if I don't than I get to sleep in. Then Saturday's is the cleaning day in our apartment and we each have a new chore every week. So I will do my chore and then take a shower and do my homework.Saturday's I usually just go with the flow and see where my day takes me.
Sunday finally arrives and I get up about 7:30 so I can study my scriptures, then about 8:00 I go and take a shower and get ready for church, then I will eat my breakfast. Church then starts at 9:30 and ends at 12:30. I come home and will eat my lunch and sometimes I go to mission prep which is right after church. I then spend my Sunday visiting and relaxing, sometimes I will even take a nice Sunday nap, after my crazy scheduled week...
Then it starts all over on the coming Monday.

So now y'all know how crazy this semester has been and after this week it will be much calmer because this is the last week of Soccer. :)

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sounds like college life. When you're not studying, you want to either sleep or play. Keep it up.