CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 19, 2009

AHHHH!!!!!

what to do? what to do?

alrighty, i'm not sure exactly where i am headed in this life. decisions, decisions are in the process of being made and hopefully the answers will surely come in this next school year at BYU-I. i really don't know what i'm majoring in...these are my considerations:
-English- professional or creative.
-Recreation Management,
-International Studies,
-Photography,
-Culinary Arts....
and ideas keep 0n coming and i'm not sure exactly what i want to do....so if any body knows some more info on some of these choices..let me know some more in order to help me in deciding what i want to do.
so in a month and a half i will be starting my second year at BYU-I and in need of a decision...blah.

1 comments:

Eric said...

Hard choices. If I were you, I'd do culinary arts, since I'm too afraid myself to venture into that one. But, I could also see you really enjoying photography or rec. management. From my experience (the guy who likes everything but is good at nothing), in the end you just have to pick one and go with it. Good luck sis!