"If you want to study yourself -- look into the hearts of other people. If you want to study other people -- look into your own heart"
Friedrich von Schiller
I'm at the age of decision, figuring out what exactly I want to do and how I want to pursue it. It's alot easier said then done. But as I have found in my life that the quote stated above is absolutly true...think about it. If you really do want to study yourself and find out who exactly you are and where you are going in your life, you need to be able to look into the hearts of others because the people you meet and the places you go are the things in this life that teach you the things that matter most...some people will stay longer than others, but every single one of them has giving you some kind of lesson to learn from and to love during your hard times or during your happiest times. Those people will always be remembered because you looked at there point of view which lead you to where you wanted to be. They may still be a friend or they may be your past, some may even be your future. As far as having a study of other people, you truly do need to look into your own heart and find how you can help them in this life... you may be an impact in there life, or just a fly on the wall, but you still opened your heart to there needs and helped them through there life.
This qoute really stuck out to me today...and as I continue this summer and onto my second year of college...I think to myself the people from my past, the people from my present and the people that will be in my future and the impact they will all have on me and I sure hope I have impacted or been a great friend to those from today and my past...
I know many of y'all have been a true friend and a help mate in figuring out my life..and i just want to leave that with a thanks.
June 2, 2009
PERSPECTIVE
Posted by Simply Britt at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Good insight, Brittany. I always learn so much from you. Thanks for being you!
Post a Comment