CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 5, 2008

FINISHING OFF OCTOBER~

this had to be so far the funnest month...and thebest..considering i love october:)

yes...i did go dumpster diving with my roommates...we even got a hard wood floor from it..lol


i finished off a great season of soccer:) GO HAWKS!



I turned 19 years old...on october 18th and my siblings came up from provo to celebrate...



we all went to idaho falls..


I GOT A BOYFRIEND ON OCTOBER 20th AT 11:00p.m....(pic taken on halloween though) this is james and we might find alot of pictures of him b/c i've known him since the begining of the school year..he is in my ward!


Me and james were peter priesthood and molly mormon for halloween...also we went to the haunted mill with james micah and heather..that was scary, but so much fun:)

finally this is the family...on halloween night:)
james micah is the uncle, heather is the aunt/thomas's sister, tiffany is the little sister/daughter of thomas, james is the nephew/james micah and heather's son, i am the neise/ daughter in law, Thomas is the dad/heather's brother, and jake is the big brother/thomas's son..and josh is not here but he is the little brother.
NOW THAT OCTOBER IS OVER....I MUST SAY "THE END" boo:)

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

A boyfriend, huh? I'm impressed. He's cute, too. :) Looks like you've had a great month!