so saturday night was I-NIGHT EXTRAVANGANZA! it's where the whole school can go and it's all over the school for like five bucks...and there is things like rock climbing, mechanical bull, sumo wrestling, dodgeball, hockey, laser tag, bungee race, wheel chair basketball, swing, orbiter, obstacle couse, ddr, bowling, rollerskating...and so much more! i had so fun..i did the mechanical bull, which i fell off pretty quick...watch the video...
September 8, 2008
i-night extravaganza!
Posted by Simply Britt at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Done like a true Texan!
Brittany! Looks like you're having a blast there in Rexburg! I'm so glad! It was fun looking through your pictures...brought back so many memories. I can't wait to keep reading about your college adventures!
Sounds like fun! I've always wanted to do one of those things!
Yee-HAW! I agree with Eric- you done Texas proud, girl! :)
Post a Comment